|Company||Drake International Ltd NZ|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 14 Nov, 11:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team.
Requirements for this role:
- Be a qualified tiler
- Able to examine and interpret construction plans
- Follow specifications, measurements and marking surfaces
- Be physically fit and able to do heavy lifting
- Have previous experience in waterproofing and quality workmanship
What's in it for you:
- Flexibility to work in different locations (Hamilton / Tauranga)
- Long term assignment
- Good remuneration
You will have the right to work In New Zealand, pass a Ministry of Justice check and a drug/alcohol screen.
Submit your interest online or call Linda on 07 578 8136 for a confidential chat
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.