|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 18 Nov, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
If you have experience in the construction industry, a high skill level and work ethic and your own tools we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Hammerhands for work in the Auckland CBD, West Auckland and Northshore so you can work local wherever you are with immediate start.
Get paid top rates weekly with lots of hours available and the opportunity for ongoing long term work.
What you will need to apply:
- At least 2 years proven construction experience - references needed.
- A good amount of your own tools - minimum of a toolbelt and basic hand tools with your own power tools being a big advantage but not essential
- Basic understanding of plan reading
- A great attitude, work ethic and high level of proven reliability
- Reliable transport
- Site Safe and any other relevant tickets are again an advantage but not essential
- Ability to start immediately
What we will provide in return:
- Full PPE
- Top rates of pay
- The oppurtunity to work with some of New Zealand's leading construction companies.
- A committed team of consultants who will work on your behalf to constantly find you work, no more sitting at home applying for new jobs weekly.
- The oppurtunity for ongoing long term work for those that can provide all of the above.
If this sounds like the kind of oppurtunity you are looking for please get in touch with Tradestaff today on 0508 404 040 to talk to one of our team or alternatively call in to your local branch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.