|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$24-$30 Hourly|
|Listed||Thu 21 Nov, 9:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Moorhouse Ave, Christchurch Central Site
- Jan 2020 Start, up to 1 years work.
- Must have Site Safe or Construct Safe
Benefits of the Job:
- Long term Civil Formwork Project
- Great for your CV & Experience
- Full time, up to 50 hours per week
- Weekly pay
- large construction crew, lets rebuid CHCH!
- At least 3 years previous experience in Carpentry
- Must be competent in Doka Formwork and Steel tie
- Come with own power and hand tools.
- Construct Safe or Site Safe must be valid.
About the work/projects:
- You will be part of the upcoming multi-million dollar Metro Sports Aquatic and Leisure Facility for Christchurch.
- Moorhouse Ave & Antigua Street Corner, CBD
- 7am to 5.30pm + some Saturdays required.
You will be working as part of a large construction team on the commercial concrete foundation pour, steel work and tie for the base of the Aquatic swimming pools, gymnasium, sports courts and competitive arena!
Successful candidates look like
- Pass a drug test and criminal check.
- Provide 2 references from previous Carpentry work you have done.
- Valid photo ID (passport or Drivers License)
Apply online or call Samantha at Max People on 03 365 0088
About Max People:
Max People is New Zealand's leading construction recruitment company. Our vision is to empower construction industry personnel with career opportunities so that through growth and learning, they can achieve their 'Max' potential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.