|Company||National Personnel Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Great Rates, Weekly Pay|
|Listed||Tue 11 Feb, 2:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Ideally you will:
- Have a trade certificate
- Ability to manage and conduct sub-trades to achieve program.
- Be able to manage a team and implement systematic working procedures to complete tasks to a program.
- Have the foresight to order materials in advance
- Liaise with site team in regard to building methodology, health and safety and program
- Have good people skills, an assertive nature and be able to give instructions
- Have good Health and Safety knowledge and apply it. Safety always comes first.
You must have at least 5 years experience in carpentry.
Apply Now, send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.