|Company||National Personnel Ltd|
|Listed||Thu 13 Feb, 1:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for experienced Carpentry Leading Hands to work on both long-term infrastructure and commercial refurbishments.
Ideally you will:
- Have a trade certificate
- Be able to run a carpentry team between 4-12
- Have proven experience on the tools with any of the above skill sets
- Co-ordinate and Manage the program of works on site
- Your own hand tools and power tools
- Have an assertive nature and be able to give instructions
- Be able to work in a team or autonomously
- Consult with building methodology
- Keep to a workflow and make sure the team complete jobs in a timely manner
- Take direction on site from site Foreman/ manager
- Have good Health and Safety knowledge and apply it. Safety always comes first.
We can offer you challenging and diverse work including:
- Large civil infrastructure projects
- Commercial and shop fitting construction,
- 5-star hotel refurbishments,
- New builds.
You must have at least 5 years experience in form work carpentry.
Apply Now, send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.