|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:51 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A good understanding of the bakery industry
- A passion for baking and quality.
- Motivated and able to achieve results.
- Passionate about safety & able to share that
- Excellent communication skills with other
- Literecy and numeracy skills.
As a baker in our bakers delelight your
- Producing quality products
- Mixing & moulding dough
- Ingredient weigh ups
- Ordering the ingredients
- Adhering to Health & Safety and Food
- Delivering pleasant and excellent customer
- Cleaning duties
We preferably require a person with:
- Need experience in baking minimum three
- Energetic and physically fit.
- Can work under pressure in a fast spaced
- Reliable and excellent worker.
- A commitment to quality and maintaining a
- Excellent organization and time
The succesful candidate must have
transport available and willing and able to
start work between 1am and 3am and on
both weekend days.
During busy time ( easter & Christmas day)
starting hours will be 12am.
Flexibility is a prerequisite for this
If you are looking for and opportunity to join
with passionate team of people that
focusses on providing great service,
advancing tour skills and challenging your
self for bright future, then look no further:
Please submit a resume immediately
attaching your cv and giving details of your
working history and the names of referees.
Overseas aplicants must hold a valid New
Zealand work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.