|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Wed 24 Jan, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Look for flexibility with work?
- Need casual work over the holiday period?
- Get paid for work that works around you!
- Work close to home in Kaikohe and surrounding areas
OCS Group is trusted by over 4,000 staff throughout New Zealand to deliver a range of essential and sustainable facilities management services, 24 hours a day, with one point of contact. From cleaning offices large and small, to building maintenance for national brands, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
To keep up with the huge demand for our services we are currently on the hunt for people with an eye for detail - and hopefully that's where you come in!
The role - Cleaners
Covering our commercial contracts within the Northland Region. Daily work will include the full remit of commercial cleaning, from mopping, sweeping, restroom cleaning through to carpet shampooing or any other work as required and instructed by your supervisor.
The role - Cleaning Supervisors
Encompassing the duties above, you will have a minimum of 3+ years in a supervisory role, be hands on, a leader, lead by example and enjoy coaching and mentoring your team. As part of your role you will carry out quality checks to ensure clients are satisfied.
What you need:
We are looking for people who have good time management skills and are able to prioritise tasks and work independently as well as part of a team. As well as an excellent eye for detail you will have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A level of physical fitness that comes along with a cleaning role
- A clean, full class 1 Drivers License without restrictions if you're applying for a supervisory role, if you are applying for a cleaner role, then your own, reliable transport to and from work, is a must!
Previous experience in performing cleaning or other manual labour in hospitality, services, managed facilities, hotels or cleaning/hygiene would be advantageous but is not essential., full training will be provided, it's the attitude and great communication skills that truly count, plus your commitment to the job!
OCS is completely committed to its workforce and will provide you with:
- Full training and support
- Generous rates of pay
- Flexible work hours; casual, part time and full time hours available
If successful, you will need to pass a criminal background check and have a good understanding of national health and safety standards.
If this sounds like you - don't wait, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.