|Pay & Benefits||$20.20 per hour|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 4:31 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- To undertake any cleaning task required, as specified.
- To work to schedule, being time-conscious.
- To attend to each job with an open mind and the enthusiasm to complete the job to a high standard.
- To exercise care and caution for the safety of you and your team.
- commercial cleaning
- office cleaning
- kitchen cleaning
- bathroom and toilet cleaning
- window cleaning
- general cleaning
- stripping and sealing floors.
- 1. You like cleaning
- 2. A sharp eye for detail
- 3. Physically fit
- 4. Great work ethic
- 5. Punctual and reliable
- 6. Able to pass a drug test and Ministry of Justice vetting
- 7. Smart phone and Wi-Fi access
- 8. Able to learn new technology/apps
- 9. Able to work evenings and occasional weekends.
- 10. Full driver's license, own transport and ability to drive a manual vehicle preferred.
- 1. Commercial cleaning experience
- 2. NZQA National Certificate 2 in Cleaning (on the job training can be provided)
- 3. Non-smoker preferred
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.