|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Sun 20 May, 7:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
JAE Taranaki is part of a New Zealand wide company which looks after both local and nationwide contracts. We are a family owned business which thrives on good old-fashioned values and honest hard work. We offer a company commitment to ongoing training for our employees and a reputation to be proud of. If we sound like the “fit” for you, then read on.
We are looking for a Carpet Cleaning and Flood Restoration Technician who will take a high level of pride in their work and who thrives on delivering an excellent client experience. This role involves carpet and upholstery cleaning, flood restoration and other related services. As our work includes emergency call-outs the need to be rostered for on-call after-hours work is a requirement.
The successful applicant will be provided with all the tools of the trade including a company phone and a GPS tracked (work only) van. You will need to be comfortable working with our phone app, and maintaining a clean and professional appearance of yourself and your company owned vehicle and good working order to equipment, at all times.
Potential Candidates Must:
- Have an excellent work ethic, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be able to work to a high standard independently and as part of a team
- Be able to do after-hours call-out work (on a rostered basis)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a genuine respect for clients
- Have a strong attention to detail and excellent time keeping skills
- Have a tidy and professional personal presentation
- Be physically fit and capable
- Hold a full, clean, New Zealand drivers’ license
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Clear pre-employment screening: Physical, Drug and alcohol and Ministry of Justice checks
Experience with IICRC standards and in carpet laying would be beneficial, but not essential.
We really want the right person for this position. We want someone that really wants to grow with our business. So, if you are simply looking for a “job”, then perhaps this isn’t the role for you. But if you want more than a job, like the sound of who we are and think you can live up to our high standards, then please email your covering letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 June 2018. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.