|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive hourly rate and full medical aid|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 4:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Based in Christchurch
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fully subsidised medical insurance
Initial Hygiene is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Service Technician to join our Canterbury team. You will be servicing customers in the most beautiful region in the world, we employ passionate people to manage, maintain and service this extensive customer network.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the time based schedule each day maintaining washroom supplies and providing cleaning services for all customer washrooms. In addition to this, you will be expected to maintain and achieve a high standard of customer service and identify opportunities to increase and to improve service standards.
The preferred candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a cleaning industry or related industry experience
- Ability to work to a planned, time-based work schedule
- A valid New Zealand drivers licence (ability to drive a manual)
- Confident and professional people skills
- Appreciation for high quality standards with ability to assess from a customers perspective
- Ability to work in a team, with a 'can-do' attitude
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest services companies in the world. Our company operates in all regions of New Zealand and in all major economies of Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Pacific. The company provides a range of support services in over 50 countries worldwide.
You will be provided with a company vehicle to complete the tasks with on the job training. You will also receive a company uniform, mobile phone and medical insurance as part of this role.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a global company and you if this role suits your skills apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.