|Company||Fresh & Clean|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 10:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We operate a number of teams in the Auckland area supplying specialist toilet cleaning services to a large customer base.
We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor to supervise one of our teams in the City area. This is a great opportunity for a positive, energetic individual to join an established and progressive company who prefers to promote from within.
As site supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the operations and will be responsible for a team of 10 staff at our City site,
This will also include:
- Training new and existing workers
- Ensuring that staff are up to date with the H&S requirements
- Conducting regular site quality inspections and follow up on all the toilet facilities to ensure cleaning is completed to a high standard
- Provide support and rostering for team members including cover for Leave
- Ensure cleaning supplies are maintained and replenished on a regular basis
- Client Liaison and relationship building
- Carry out selective cleaning duties as required
- Regular reporting and involvement/co-operation with wider Auckland team
- Sound computer and smart phone knowledge.
A Company Phone will be provided for business use only.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in the Industry. The job tasks can be physically demanding and a friendly and positive outlook with an appreciation of the importance of customer service is required. You will also be flexible and will be available when or where you are needed. You will have an energetic attitude and work well in a team environment. Being site supervisor you will also have the ability to use your initiative and implement necessary processes if required.
If the above sounds like you and you are up for a challenge then please apply today.
Working hours are Mon-Fri 06.00am - 2.30pm
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.