|Company||Altitude Resurfacing Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Hourly wage plus meal and away allowances|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 10:27 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have extensive experience in the blasting and protective coatings industry working in some of the most challenging and unique geographical locations in the world. Our management staff have combined industry knowledge and experience of over 125 years.
We have invested a lot of time and money into ensuring we have the right trained staff, work culture, the best quality equipment available and the highest standards of health and safety. We are leading the industry with some dynamic and innovative systems and we’re always challenging ourselves to improve further.
Due to increased growth, our company has full time permanent positions available for the right people with positive attitudes who will fit with our team and culture. These persons will be individuals who are willing to learn and be able to display good behaviours in respect to safety and quality. They will be people that take pride in wanting a long term career with exciting opportunities for advancement in a fast paced innovative company and whilst earning an excellent remuneration package.
So if you have the following skills and abilities we want to hear from you:
- Comfortable with heights.
- Able to work away from home for extended periods.
- Have a sound knowledge and/or exposure to Health, Safety, and Environmental Systems.
- Have a current first Aid Certificate (or are prepared to get this prior to starting).
- Can display professionalism and pride in your work
- Able to take instruction and feedback
- Have a mature, motivated and a great personality that works well with others.
- Have risk management and manual handling experience.
- Abrasive Blasting and Painting experience (desirable but not essential as training will be provided).
- Have a sound literacy and numeracy ability.
- Hold a current Full Class 1 NZ Driver’s License (minimum).
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be drug free and able to pass a medical if required
To apply online please attach a current CV along with covering letter
Or to request a copy of a job description email Rodger Dawson at: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.