|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 10:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Commercial Building Service Technicians
- Electricians - new opportunity!
- Market Leading Company
The company is a well-established and is widely used across the Wellington region. They boast a strong name servicing many of Wellington's most prestigious buildings. The team are dedicated to providing technical excellence and quality service. The company is constantly improving, upskilling and growing their business.
Due to this growth, our client is looking for a Service Technician. The role involves delivering planned preventative maintenance work as well as service and corrective maintenance work within the HVAC and building services sector with multiple high-rise buildings in Wellington.
Other duties and responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- Support personnel, assess, prioritise and schedule the Planned Preventive Maintenance work for assigned buildings
- Investigate and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and controls faults on BMS and HVAC systems
- Undertake repair, upgrade and installation contracts on BMS, HVAC and electrical systems for clients
- Undertake "On-Call" and callout duties
- Fully registered electrician with a current NZ practicing license
Other Ideal requirements include:
- Experience with commercial HVAC systems - training can be provided for the right person
- Project planning and management
- Experience developing and maintaining positive and co-operative relationships with clients
- Maintenance service or mechanical background
This is a rare opportunity for an Electrician to broaden their work experience and work for a market leading company in a CBD location.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.