|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to bring on board an experienced Supervisor for our Mt Wellington based depot.
Key components of this role are:
- Planning work for staff on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients
- Supervising field staff including all subcontractors on site
- Identifying long term works for budget consideration
- Ensuring that both Company and client comply with the Contract Agreement
- Ensuring that job packs are submitted for invoicing in a timely manner
- Managing labour to maintain excellent productivity and industrial relations.
- Tendering small to medium size contracts
- Responsible for quality on site
- Responsible for all subcontract management on site
- Responsible for all HSE on site
- Ensuring all contractual hand over documents are produced and submitted within the contractual timeframes
- Ensuring a daily report is produced and submitted daily
Key success areas for this role are:
- Hands on experience in electrical installation and maintenance
- Trade qualification with electrical registration is required
- A thorough knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
- Basic computer experience
- Ability to write brief reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and customers at all levels
- Supervisory training desirable
This position is based in Mt Wellington Auckland, New Zealand. An attractive remuneration package is available, together with generous company contributions to the New Zealand Kiwi Saver Scheme (terms and conditions apply). We offer free medical insurance for those who meet the terms and conditions.
A job offer will be given to the successful candidate, who will need to ensure that they meet the NZ Immigration requirements, as they will require a valid visa to work in New Zealand.
In accordance with the Company's Drug Alcohol Policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test and medical.
If this job sounds like it is for you, and you want to be part of a well-established company in one of New Zealand's largest cities, then please clickon Apply you will be routed to our career website where you will be required to complete an online application this will take a few minutes
Applications close Friday 30 March 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.