|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 9:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Preventative Maintenance to ensure reliability of the processing plant
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns within the plant and implementing repair actions.
- Investigating and repairing faults within the equipment production line to prevent breakdowns and increase production.
- Liaising with the production team to ensure machinery is fixed in a timely manner and to also planning maintenance in accordance with production requirements.
- Carrying out scheduled compliance checks.
- Recalibrating instruments, oiling, cleaning and maintaining site equipment.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be a NZ registered electrician.
- Previous mechanical experience within a similar industry is preferable.
- Clear understanding of food processing equipment.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and having excellent problem solving skills.
- You will be reliable and punctual.
What can Tradestaff offer?
- Secure, ongoing role
- Excellent weekly wage
- All PPE gear
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 option 1 and 2
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.