|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 11:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our client believe practical thinking is as important as the latest technology. Their workshop is an example of this- specialist trades people using practical know-how and innovative technology to service, repair and maintain rotating machinery. So if you're technically minded, can show initiative and good are with your hands, it is hard to imagine a more enjoyable workplace!
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
- Your own reliable transport & full NZ Class 1 driver's license
- To have previous electrical experience and want to build a career in this department
- Great ability to plan & prioritise workloads efficiently
- To be committed to safe work practices
- Self-motivation to work competently alone & also as a high-performing team player
- Strong communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- To have two recent & contactable work related references
- To be strong and fit
- To be available full time & ongoing
Having your F endorsements will also be an advantage for this role.
In return for your skills, ability, and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay, the opportunity to work for an iconic organisation, and having the support of New Zealand's leading recruitment agency.
Why should you work for Tradestaff?
We offer flexibility, on-going projects, reasonable rates and we'll pay you every week- no need to chase people for money. Our team is dedicated to ensuring we find you a good job in a safe, healthy workplace.
Apply ONLINE with your CV & cover letter now to be put forward for this role!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.