|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Delta is the smart thinking infrastructure specialist in energy and environmental services. Come and join us in a region that has so much more to offer in terms of lifestyle and fantastic surroundings.
Our Operational Service Delivery Business in Nelson is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Electrician to join a team committed to providing great service to our customers.
The person we are looking for:
- Enjoys working independently and as part of a team - often on multiple projects - with a strong motivation on job completion and turnover
- Possess great customer service skills
- Has a good awareness of industrial safety practices
- Holds a heavy traffic licence (experience operating truck mounted cranes and mini excavators is desirable, however training will be offered)
- Maintains a good level of physical fitness and an enjoyment of the outdoors as our projects can be physically demanding.
The work includes:
- Installation of network LV distribution cables and associated fittings
- Installation and termination of customer owned service mains, (Underground and Overhead)
- Assisting in the cabling and fit-out of new subdivisions
- Other third party electrical work that may arise from new opportunities related to our business
- Assistance within a line crew on minor line work
- Possible long-term Fault work around the Tasman/Nelson area, (Subsequent to training)
- Good management of associated paperwork and PC skills, important for the efficient closure of projects.
Must haves are:
- Electrical Registration and Practicing Licence,
- Drivers Licence,
- A good attitude to our safety culture,
- A willingness and enthusiasm for learning new skills.
Don't delay - this is a rare opportunity to join a great team! Apply online now, applications close 2 February 2018.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/38342/desc/