|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Company Vehicle, Phone, Computer & Possible Bonus.|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 3:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the role will consist of pricing High Voltage/Low Voltage jobs/contracts on the Powerco network, give technical support & ensure all work is completed efficiently, to a high standard, on time & to budget.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running & truly make it their own. Happily thrives working in their role & is always looking to move up to the next level (Or is on that level already). You might be a linesman wanting to come of the tools, or an electrician that is looking for a change (as training will be given). Or you might already be an estimator/ Manager/ project manager that has all the experience, or just needs training in HV.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently and be able to grow the business. You must possess excellent communication skills and be well presented at all times.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include but not be limited to:
• Processing team members timesheets & documentation
• Implementation of run changes to meet customer’s needs & requirements
• Prioritise and delegate work to offset effects of sick/personal leave, & annual leave
• Knowledge and experience of management reporting
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to use excel & word programmes
• Entering data, stock taking (supply stock take records as required)
• Weekly profit & loss reports for your department
• Invoicing/Progress claims to our accounts department
• Reviewing plans and specifications
• Estimating (minor project management)
• Training can be given on HV if required.
• Excellent time management skills
• Dedication to Health & safety
Hours of work Monday to Friday, start & finish times to be agreed at interview stage (minimum 42.5 hours per week).
Salary will be dependent on level of experience & what you can bring to the team.
Please forward your resume to Tim Browne
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.