|Company||Levin Heat Pumps & Electrical|
|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Pay & Benefits||Vehicle, phone, $500 relocation allowance|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 6:58 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to continued growth and demand we have a vacancy for a NZ Registered Electrician, who will ideally have experience in working with heat pumps or have a desire to upskill.
This is a role for an experienced Electrician who enjoys a challenge and likes to be busy with a strong customer focus and a "think outside the square" attitude.
The applicant must have the following:
- Current clean full NZ driver's licence
- High standard of workmanship
- Current electrical practicing licence
- Be proud of your work
- Positive and "can-do" attitude
- Be honest, punctual, reliable and presentable
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team and able to pass on your work skills and knowledge to apprentices
- Excellent time management as we work to strict project timeframes
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
In return our company offers the successful applicant:
- Ongoing training & development
- Hourly rate $27-$30
- Company vehicle
- Phone & tablet (we use the Fergus software package for job tracking)
- Company outings and trips
- $500 relocation allowance
If the above sounds like you and you enjoy working for a small company with family values, who values people and their input and you have a high level of personal and professional integrity, then we would like to hear from you.
Genuine enquiries via email only. Please send up-to-date CV, covering letter and references to email@example.com before 13 April 2018.
Applicants must have NZ residency.