|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 1:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This job will see you working across both commercial and residential properties, in and around the Kaitaia area.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Conscientious and punctual
- New Zealand trade qualified
- Confident with relevant NZ electrical codes
- Able to solve problems and follow instruction
- Team orientated
- Committed to safe work practices
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in domestic and commercial electrical work
- Have an ability to lead apprentices and follow instruction from management
- Be well presented, physically fit and drug free
- Be able to provide excellent recent references
If you're interested in this job, click 'Apply Now' to upload your CV. For more information, you can call Rachel on 021 081 53911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 0800 5 HORIZON to see how the Horizon team can help with your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.