|Company||Advanced Building Services|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 1:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Locally owned and operated, Advanced Building Services has been maintaining buildings in the Wellington CBD for over 21 years. Proud to be serving many of New Zealand's leading property owners, we maintain, repair and install services such as; Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), electrical and plumbing.
Our success is driven from our hardworking and dedicated team - and we are looking for you to join us.
Candidates are likely to have had exposure to either a trade, the construction industry or manufacturing. This role could also suit someone with experience in building services that is looking for a role with variety.
We are looking for a fit enthusiastic person to undertake a range of tasks that involve a mixture of working alone and with others.
• Carry out Preventive Maintenance tasks on building services, including the cleaning of filters which requires access up and down a ladder.
• Ensure that plant and associated plant-rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Undertake or assist with corrective work that arises from Preventative Maintenance tasks.
• Corrosion treatment and painting.
• Assist our tradespeople with alteration work on HVAC/Plumbing systems as required by tenancy layout changes and upgrade programs.
• Maintain positive work relationships with clients, contractors and company personnel.
• Trustworthy and able to pass a Police check.
• Current driver’s license.
• Good physical fitness.
• A practical bent and mechanical aptitude.
• Able to work independently without direct supervision.
• Gets on well with a wide range of people.
• Able to solve problems, use initiative and display sound judgement.
• A can do attitude, flexible and mature approach to tasks and a willingness to learn.
• Able to handle multiple tasks effectively and remain calm under pressure.
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Presentable and articulate.
• Flexibility to work outside of the normal working hours of 7.30am to 5.00pm.
We will offer a competitive wage for 44 hours of standard work per week, with the opportunity to work overtime. A work vehicle will be provided.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.