|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 3:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- West coast based opportunities
- A chance for a lifestyle and a good job
- NZ registration and practicing license a must.
Our client the service and construction arm of a community owned Distribution company with a network comprising rural, industrial and commercial / residential. The network comprises some 2000km of lines, running over some challenging terrain and to keep the lights on, we have been asked to help them find suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Fitters / Sub-Station Maintainers.
As an Electrical Fitter or Substation Maintainer you know what you are in for. Construction and maintenance, etc, on distribution substations and switch yards.
The must haves for these roles are:
- Full EWRB Electrical registration and practicing license as an Electrician or Sub station Maintainer is preferred
- Experienced in high voltage electrical substations uo to 33kV
- Strong health and safety awareness working individually and within a team
- Flexible with your working hours
- Be self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Current driver's license
For New Zealand EWRB requirements check out: https://www.ewrb.govt.nz/
Competitive rates are on offer and on-going opportunities for growth and development within the industry.
If you like living in smaller towns and an outdoor lifestyle, let's talk.
NOTE: A pre-employment drug and medical test are likely to be required for this role.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively contact Daniel Hopkins on +64 04 472 6558 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.