|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 9:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This is the perfect opportunity to get on the front foot and be the first in line to secure yourself work for the rest of the year.
- Be a qualified (overseas or NZ) and EWRB registered Electrician
- Ideally have local NZ experience a commercial install environment
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be drug free
- Own tools
- Site Safe
- Be able to provide 2 contactable references
Work will involve but not be limited to:
- General wiring
- Testing connections of switchboards
- Testing connections of socket Sensors
- Installation of low, medium and high voltage switchboards
- Installation of cable trays
- Reading and interpretation of plans and blue prints
- Liasing with other tradesman, site supervisors and project managers
- Installation of on grid systems
Please apply today by submitting your CV or call Lydia on 0275833120. Roles are not for an immediate start at this stage but if you are out of work and are keen to start ASAP, please call us for a confidential chat about your situation and we can do our best to secure you your next role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.