|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 1:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As an employer of choice within the Home Appliance service delivery market, our client prides themselves on delivering excellence in customer satisfaction. Their supportive team celebrate their 'wins' and actively promote and encourage excellence in culture, health & safety and team collaboration.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter looking for the next step in your career or simply looking for a change. This company is a market leader who can provide you with the tools, training and the most importantly the environment to be truly successful in your chosen field.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant Electrical/Electronic Trade Certification.
- Electrical Appliance Service experience - preferred
- Appliance/refrigeration installation & repair experience - preferred
- Advanced problem solving and diagnostic ability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - essential
- A focus on quality delivery & customer service
- The ability to learn new technologies
In return, you can expect the following benefits:
- A positive work environment focused on outcomes
- A supportive and dynamic management team
- An attractive remuneration package including Service Vehicle
- Product Training and back-up support
If you believe you have the leadership qualities & technical ability we seek then apply here, or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 91865