|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 5:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||SC - 9520 - LM|
Help with relocation costs
Leading the West Coast for industrial and commercial electrical contractors, our client offers both industrial and domestic electrical services for consumers. Currently there is an opportunity for a Line Mechanic in Distribution. The purpose of this role is to undertake electrical line construction, maintenance and repairs to the level of electrical registration held by the employee.
- Provide a professional image and customer focused approach and where necessary liaise with external contractors (builders and plumbers)
- Resource Maintenance and ensuring vehicle is managed, tools and equipment in good order
- Liaise with Contract Manager, Lines Supervisors, and Electrical Forman on projects
- Complete timely and accurate paper work.
- Have knowledge of appropriate Statutory Legislation, Traffic Management, Electricity Act and all other relevant legislation
- Keep up to date on any changes to regulation or the Electricity Act
- Participate and have active involvement in Health and Safety.
You will need:
- Current NZ Registration as a Distribution Line Mechanic
- Previous experience building and repairing distribution line networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills for Customer Service for Internal and External relationships.
Interested? Please get your CV in ASAP using the APPLY NOW or call Sarah Cobbold for a confidential chat on 03 381 8325.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.