|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Weekly pay|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 6:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Clients business is growing and they are looking for experienced and motivated Communications Technician. The position would suit someone with enthusiasm and drive who wants to grow and develop in this area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current Site Safe Passport
- NZ Drivers License
- Pre-Trade Electrical Qualification
- Previous comms or data cabling experience
- Experience with maintenance, servicing and installation of Access Control and Alarm systems
- Good knowledge of the industry standards and practices
- Able to work unsupervised and manage projects and/or staff
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Base remuneration for this position is dependent on your industry experience and qualifications.
If this sounds like you apply today through the Extrastaff link below!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.