|Company||Advanced Appliance Services|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 11:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are in need of a qualified electrician who can diagnose, repair, maintain and install appliances. This person will need to be a natural “fix it” person, the sort of person who can problem solve and apply their electrical knowledge to understand what needs to be done.
There are so many advantages to this role, we might as well list them:
- Mostly self-managing (with support in place)
- Clean work (say goodbye to climbing in small cavities)
- Job variety, new and (in some cases) multiple jobs every day.
- The opportunity to travel around the area
- Interact and build relationships with customers
- The satisfaction of repairs
- Take the job from start to finish
- Standard hours of work are 8.00am until 4.30pm with flexibility
The person we are looking for needs to have their EWRB Electrical Registration and a current practicing licence. They must also be a team player and have the ability to self-manage. We have a great team so we are looking for someone who has a great sense of humour and enjoys working in with others.
Ideally we would like someone with experience in fixing appliances however further training will be provided.
This position comes with a vehicle. Remuneration will be based on the level of experience and qualifications.
To enquire call Jim on 027 324 6687 or apply with a copy of your CV and/or an email telling us about yourself and your background to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.