|Company||Fletcher Building Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand's leading importer, distributor and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building's Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Wire Products, Dimond Roofing, Dimond Structural and Pacific CoilCoaters Brands. Everyday our products and our people influence the way we live and function in our cities and communities and with over 700 employees across 30 sites from Whangarei to Invercargill.
We are on the lookout for a Maintenance Electrician. You will be responsible for carrying out the maintenance and installation of plant and machinery at our Auckland sites to a safe and efficient standard. Key tasks include;
* Identify and fix faults and take action to eliminate potential future breakdown
* Reduce downtime and improve plant reliability
* Ensuring all work under your responsibility is carried out in a timely and tidy manner
* Continuous training to ensure both technical and safety skills are kept current
* Within areas of your control, assist the Engineering Team to ensure improvement projects are achieved
To be successful you will;
* Be confident working in a high pressured environment
* Set goals and follow through on achieving them
* Work well within a team and encourage a positive team environment
* Be willing to work on call and work additional overtime as required
You will hold relevant qualifications including;
* A National Certificate in Electrical Engineering and a Practicing Certificate
* Have experience with PLC and control Systems
In return you would work with a highly collaborative team, be influential on multiple sites and the added bonus of a company car.
If you believe your experience is suitable, and you are striving for a new challenge, please submit your application and we will review applications as they are received.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.