|Company||Henergy Cage Free|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 11:44 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This person will be responsible for undertaking scheduled preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance. You will also be heavily involved in the installation of new plant, but ultimately your goal will be to ensure all company plant and machinery is maintained and improved for optimal production. This role will not be exclusively electrical work but will also include general maintenance of facilities and equipment.
Monday to Friday will normally be standard hours with some scheduled night/weekend maintenance duties required to be done during machine shut down hours.
Preferably 4 years experience in maintenance/trade duties in a commercial environment as we will require this person to be productive.
The successful applicant must be able to commit to gaining electrical qualifications in an apprenticeship scheme.
Experience with welding, machinery, conveyors, and general maintenance duties will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes
• High attention to detail and commitment to ensuring all duties are carried out.
• High level of Mechanical innovation and be self sufficient
• Be strong at prioritising duties
• Computer literate
• Competent at fault finding and repairing equipment
• Be able to maintain and improve equipment
• Have a heavy focus on health & safety
• Work independently in sometimes dusty conditions
A focus on excellence and co-ordinate an excellent team that has their "eye on the ball" and are committed to being the market leading producer in all aspects of cage-free egg production.