|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 2:56 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The main part of your work will be building the electrical systems on our purpose built liquid food processing equipment. This work is largely at our workshop, but some travelling to site is required for install and commissioning.
You will also be supporting some of our local industrial clients with project upgrade work.
We are a great company and a supportive team. If you are looking to work for a respected employer and enjoy daily challenges, then this role is for you.
To be eligible you must have:
- Full Electrical License and registered with EWR Board of NZ, with a minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably as an industrial electrician
- Experience with installation and maintenance of electrical control equipment, motors, control panels and instruments
- Experience with OEM control panel wiring
Your soft skills should include:
- Full supporter of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Good diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Strong electrical systems competence, including a high level of understanding around automation, variable speed drives and instrumentation
- A passion to exceed customers’ expectations
- An ability to work unsupervised or sometimes as part of a team
- Be neat and tidy in appearance and work habits
- Have a full, current NZ Driver’s License
- A strong commitment to all compliance standards and documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills when discussing topics of a technical nature
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on meeting objectives
- Team Player
Only apply if you are already living in the Palmerston North area
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.