|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 1:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- You must be an NZ Registered Electrician holding your current practising license with a minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial/Industrial Construction.
- Have an intricate knowledge of New Zealand's current OH&S practices
- Honest and Reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Able to provide at least 2 work references.
- Passion for the industry - Can do attitude and ambitious.
- Appropriate tools for the job - All electrical tools and testing equipment.
In return for the above, you will be rewarded with an above market average rate($30-$35per hour), Holiday Pay, KiwiSaver, Long term assignment with ambitious and progressive company.
For Immediate positions, candidates should hold current working rights/residency in New Zealand.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, click 'apply now' with your CV and a cover letter attached.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.