Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Jobs Listing Branding
Company Turbostaff
Location Auckland City, Auckland
Listed Mon 2 Jul, 1:04 pm
Type Full time, Contract/Temp
Reference BBBH8433
TA's with Electrical Experience needed in Auckland

Currently I'm looking for a number of electrical trade assistants to come on board and work on large commercial projects which will be ongoing at least until June 2019. You will be expected to get in and do commercial construction work including but not limited to; Installation of Cable Tray/Steel & Plastic Conduit & Installation of cabling/Cable Ladder/Cable Pulls - Large & Small.

For this role you must meet the following criteria:

  • At Least 2+ years experience working in the Construction Industry
  • Experience pulling cables - this will be most of your daily work
  • Current Site Safe - if no sitesafe, must sit ASAP - we will pay
  • Basic tools - Battery Drill at a minimum
  • H&S Savvy - must know correct procedures for using tools and wearing correct PPE.
  • Drivers License with reliable transport
  • Knowledge of electrical works including installing cable tray, cable pulls and running cable
  • EWP training would be an advantage
  • Must have NZ work Visa

This role would be best suited to someone who has had experience on commercial projects working in the Electrical field or an expereicned overseas electricain on a working holiday visa/open work visa.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.