|Company||Fire Safe Australia & New Zealand|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive daily rate plus expenses|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 10:50 am|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||NZ july 2018|
- Are you seeking a better work/life balance? * Are you looking to work for yourself but not have the hassle of booking jobs & invoicing customers with secure regular ongoing work?
- Our Company is seeking a qualified electrical contractor with prior experience in/or willingness to learn the testing of fire equipment. The position will see you, (but not limited to) testing & inspecting of all portable & non portable fire equipment and the repair and installation of emergency lighting systems.
- Our team of Schedulers will coordinate all jobs on your behalf averaging 2-3 days (flexible) per week, though this fluctuates throughout the year.
About the company
We are a national fire contracting company specialising in the installation, service and maintenance of fire protection systems. We provide services to a broad range of customers across New Zealand and Australia including multi-national retail and corporate chains, Government bodies and various strata & property management groups.
Skills & experience
• Electrical Licence
• Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency for minimum $10,000,000
• ACCC or Personal Injury Insurance policy
• Drivers licence and your own work vehicle with the ability to carry own 8ft ladder
• Appropriate safety certificates
• Undertake training in Fire Protection and Testing – Accredited training
• On the job training
• Flexible working days
• Supportive scheduling team to book the jobs & take care of the invoicing
• A competitive rate including allowances
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.