|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 2:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At EA Networks, we are focussed on ensuring our community has access to world class, reliable and affordable network infrastructure. We are the trusted infrastructure platform that delivers electrical energy to every home and business in our region. We own and operate our region’s electricity distribution network and fibre optic communications network, which we continuously invest in to ensure that we keep the lights on and the web connected.
About the role
Your focus will be to organise and plan the execution of work for the Underground Department. You will also assist with the supervision of the underground crews when required.
While promoting and practising positive health and safety, you’ll be responsible for coordinating employees and/or contractors to ensure assigned tasks are meet to the required outcomes, prepare job packs, carry out site visits/checks, ensure plans/drawings are up to date and complete the sign off for electrical compliance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Class 1 and 2 drivers licence is essential.
- Qualified Electrician or recognised National Certificate as a Cable Jointer would be an advantage.
- Broad electrical knowledge.
- Experience of 400V, 11kV and 22kV cable jointing and termination.
- Be flexible to change and react in a positive way
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with staff and clients.
- Have a reasonable level of computer literacy with experience using digital drawing programs and MS Office.
A competitive salary package is on offer for this role, as is the opportunity to work for a stable, trusted organisation at our modern, purpose-built business park premises. EA Networks has a strong focus on people, culture and a commitment to leading edge technology.
Please note: Applicants for this role must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and be available at short notice to attend an on-site interview at our office.
For more information about the role and EA Networks, please visit eanetworks.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.