|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain more experience on busy heavy commercial new builds and learn from the best in the business. A number of our clients have secured tenders for one off designs which means the work will be unique and varied and no day will ever be the same.
Applicants must have the following:
- NZ Limited Electrical
- Current Site Safe
- Current NZ Drivers licence
- Own basic tools
- Clean criminal history
- At least 1+ years experience in the electrical trade
Why Tech 5:
- Competitive pay package
- On-going assistance and support with upskilling, tool assistance and work related qualifications
- Market knowledge and work related advice
- Competitive job prospects and career progression opportunities
- All PPE and on-going replacements provided
- Occasional beer drops and BBQ lunches
This would be the ideal role for an apprentice electrician or someone who is looking to eventually become fully licenced. Ideally applicants will be available for an immediate start. You must have a consistent work history and be able to provide 2 work related references.
Apply online by submitting an updated CV if you fit the above criteria.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.