|Pay & Benefits||Flexible hours; highly competitive remuneration|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 9:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To be successful you must have:
- Relevant trade qualification and experience working as an Electrician, and or Security / Data Technician
- Experience or knowledge of installation / connection to Internet services is a plus
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Physically fit
- A full and clean driver's licence
- Fluent English and NZ Residency
- Be Wanaka-based!
As well as being physically fit you'll be expected to communicate with our customers about the products and services we offer, therefore a confident customer service focus is required.
They can offer flexible hours, a rewarding and enjoyable work-place environment with a competitive remuneration package, dependent on experience.
Ready for a change? Do you have a love for the region, the outdoors and all it has to offer, then we would like to hear from you. For more information, call Vicki 027 208 9462 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.