|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This work will be based in Dunedin and we are happy to assist in relocation costs if necessary. This is a great opportunity to make a fresh start in a new city where housing and the cost of living is amongst the cheapest in the country.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Registration with EWRB and or hold a current practicing licence
- National Certificate in Electricity Supply (Line Mechanic Distribution) Level 4
- A sound knowledge of restoration of fault damaged lines, installations and cables
- 11kV switching operations
- Safe working practice
There may also be an opportunity to upskill and gain experience and competency in:
- National Certificate in Electricity Supply (Line Mechanic Distribution Live Work Glove and Barrier up to 33kV) (Level 5)
- Hot Stick (non-load bearing)
Successful candidate must also have:
- A current full drivers licence.
- Be prepared to be part of a standby faults roster.
- Be able to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Be able to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing requirements.
If interested please APPLY ONLINE or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. You can also call me on 0508 404040 (Dunedin) for further details.
Note: Applicants for this position require NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.