|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 11:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
If your skills include:
- Full NZ electrical registration
- Industrial electrical experience
- Prepared to work rotating Shifts
- Strong fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Sound electrical and mechanical aptitude
- A good communicator
- Good level of physical fitness
- A dedicated team member with a positive attitude and great personality
Potential candidates must be prepared to work in varied environments. i.e. Office, electrical and mechanical conveyor equipment and baggage hall in variable climatic conditions. Heavy lifting (up to 40kgs) and climbing also required.
In return the successful candidate will be offered an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration. A rotating shift pattern that requires working no more than 3 days in a row and every 2nd weekend is 3 days off.
Check us out on www.glidepathgroup.com
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to be an integral member of our award winning team please address your current C.V. and cover letter to
Att: Trevor Clarke
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.