|Company||Tech 5 Recruitment|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 9:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Secured forward work for the rest of the year and possibly beyond
- Competitive rate
- Large hours and weekend work
- Be apart of a large team of like minded tradies
- Opportunities to gain extra qualifications
- On-going career support and access to advice based on market info and trends
- Opportunity for permanent work after 4 months
You MUST fit the below criteria:
- Qualified Electrician (Overseas or NZ) with EWRB registration
- Site Safe
- 2 contactable references and a consistent work history
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Own tools
- Willing to work in Central Christchurch
- Ideally be available for an immediate start
Work will involve lighting installation, general wiring, switchboards and fit off.
Call Lydia now to register your interest or submit an up to date CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.