|Company||Downer New Zealand|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Downer has entering into a long term Asset Management and Facilities Management contract with the Department of Corrections and Ministry of Justice, and we now require Tradespeople around the country to help with the delivery of this contract. This involves the proactive and reactive maintenance on a national portfolio of approximately 300 facilities across New Zealand.
All positions are full time, with a guaranteed min 40 hours per week and will be responsible for building maintenance while delivering excellence customer service to our clients, with the majority of the roles based at correctional facilities.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be Physically fit
• Self-motivated and reliable
• Enjoy a range of work
• Have a Full class 1 Drivers licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle
• Be able to complete work to quality specifications without close supervision
• A trade qualification is preferred
• Ability to use technology such as tablets and phones to help manage your work
In return we offer:
• The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team
• A commitment to health and safety
• Downer NZ is a progressive organisation who truly embraces training and development.
• Long term work with excellent career opportunities
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.
If you think you are up for the challenge and have a "can do" attitude interested parties are encouraged to apply online today www.downercareers.co.nz reference 551102.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test & medical and Ministry of Justice checks.