|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 12:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be providing ongoing maintenance and repairs to machinery, emergency breakdown assistance and installation of wiring systems and controls, this will also include exposure to PLC and SCADA systems, working across a diverse range of plants, you must be prepared to work in a varied environment and across difference sites and enjoy a role that gives you a good sense of ownership.
Requirements for the position include:
- Current NZ Electrical Registration and Practising License
- Experience in industrial breakdowns and repairs preferred but not essential
- Competency in electrical fault finding with PLC's, drives and other control circuits
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Valid driver's licence and good driving record
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Must have New Zealand experience
This position is available for immediate start and offers:
- Attractive remuneration
- A great scope of work
- Training and development to enhance your skills and keep you challenged
If you have the skills and experience required don't hesitate and APPLY NOW.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.
We greatly appreciate the time and effort taken to submit your individual application, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.