|Company||Tech 5 Recruitment|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 27 Jul, 10:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
If successful you will be working for an award winning, multinational contractor who`s focus is to provide top spec solutions to their clients through design construct packages. Our client has secured forward tenders within the Canterbury re-build and as a result can offer their employees full job stability for the future.
- Secured forward work for the rest of the year and possibly beyond
- Competitive rate
- Large hours and weekend work
- Be apart of a large team of like minded tradies
- Opportunities to gain extra qualifications
- On-going career support and access to advice based on market info and trends
- Opportunity for permanent work after 4 months
You MUST fit the below criteria:
- Qualified Electrician (Overseas or NZ) with EWRB registration
- Site Safe
- 2 contactable references and a consistent work history
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Own tools
- Willing to work in Central Christchurch
- Ideally be available for an immediate start
Work will involve lighting installation, general wiring, switchboards and fit off.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.