|Company||JOBsmith Trade & Technical Recruitment|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a full time, permanent, responsible role in the electrical maintenance and repairs of plant equipment. Shift work is involved.
• Perform electrical maintenance and repairs, Install, maintain and repair electrical systems located at various sites;
• Perform preventive maintenance;
• Perform emergency on-call duties on a rotating basis (after qualifying period);
• Communicate effectively with all staff, vendors and the public;
• Perform other work as assigned.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions;
• Knowledge of 3-phase electrical systems;
• Knowledge of applicable tools and equipment;
• Is computer literate;
• Experience in evaluating plant facilities and equipment for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
• Read blueprints, schematic drawings, and/or construction drawings.
• Troubleshoot routine to complex electrical problems related to the plant operation.
• Ability to prepare and maintain a variety of maintenance records.
• Full NZ Electrical Registration
• Current Practicing License
• Full Drivers License
Certifications and Training
• All certifications must be current at the time of application and must be maintained as a condition of continued employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.