|Company||Fire Security Services|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Pay & Benefits||On going training NZQA Fire Detection available|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 3:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Fire Security Services has a dedicated small team of Alarm Service Technicians based in New Plymouth, who, along with Compliance and Sprinkler Technicians service the wonderful Taranaki region. We are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team who will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of fire protection and emergency light systems.
We have a small team who all pull together and get on with the work when someone is away.
We are a growing NZ company supplying fire protection and building compliance to the NZ market. Customer service is our priority. For more information, visit www.firesecurity.co.nz
Your role will include but not be limited to working with Fire Protection Systems and Alarms. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running once you have been trained and inducted onto our customer sites.
• Diagnosing system faults
• Repairing faults
• Minor installation work
• You will be installing and servicing Emergency Lighting.
• You will be Health and Safety focussed.
We provide a 24/7 service to our customers and you will be expected to take part in the afterhours on-call roster.
You will have not less than 3 years’ experience
• Experience working in the fire Alarm Industry
• Ability to work alone
• An Electrical Registration would be an advantage
You will hold:
• NZQA Fire Detection and Alarms Level 4
• Electrical Registration
• A clean driver licence
• NZ residency
You will be able to communicate easily and professionally in both oral and written English.
We promote a drug free work environment and carry out pre-employment testing.
In turn we are offering:
• Remuneration that will match your skills.
• Car, phone and other tools of trade.
• Real time job tracking software.
• On-going training in the Fire Industry.
• A fun and supportive team who play as hard as they work.
• The opportunity to be a part of a very progressive and successful organisation.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.