|Location||Central Hawke's Bay, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 2:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
· Is maintaining PLC’s, Variable speed drives, lighting, low voltage power distribution systems and instrumentation and control systems your bread and butter?
· Does the Central Hawkes Bay average house price of around $250 K appeal?
If so, joining one of NZ leading Food processors is an opportunity not to be missed!
You will undertake a range of programmed electrical maintenance and repairs to plant equipment with a focus on minimising downtime, maximising efficiency and maintaining Health & Safety practices. You will be comfortable working in a controlled environment and adhering to stringent food safety regulations and industry standards. You will be a hands on analytical problem solver but also relatable and grounded, able to explain technical issues in plain language with ease.
As part of a small, established electrical team you will report into the Plant Manager and be part of a close knit rotating shift roster. Along with penal rates above 8 hours a large number of allowances are on offer providing a comfortable income in a desirable central Hawkes bay location.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
· Full, practicing EWRB license
· Excellent knowledge and application of electrical maintenance in an industrial setting
· Knowledge of PLC & SCADA control and monitoring systems
· Understanding of critical path analysis desirable
Only applicants whom are already in New Zealand with relevant work experience, and the entitlement to work in NZ, will be considered.
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006 / 021917913, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR64712
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.