|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in commercial and Industrial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
- Electrical Trade assistants may apply.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Physically fit
- Able to follow instructions
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have your own transport
- A safe and responsible approach to work and health and safety
- References to back up your work ethics and experience
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates/Wages
- Weekly Wages
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
Electricians must have a current New Zealand practicing license but we can consider people with expired/limited/overseas tickets for TA positions.
Self Employed? We are happy to pay on wages or on a contract basis.
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today!
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on: 0508 404040 (Option 1, then 4)
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.