|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following key requirements for the role:
- Ability to work within the existing Trades team
- A proactive approach that ensures the production departments experience minimal down time due to maintenance requirements
- Poses strong time management skill in order to prioritise projects when required
- A strong commitment to upholding health and safety standards.
- Hold a current electrical practising licence
- PLC knowledge would be an advantage
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be prepared to work on a shift structure.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.