|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Duties: Preventative & reactive electrical work on a number of commercial, industrial and domestic facilities. You must have experience of fire alarm installation/maintenance.
You'll need to have: relevant quals/licenses, 3 years min proven experience, excellent fitness, a great work ethic & flexible approach, an awesome attitude with good common sense. It's very much a team effort on site, we're looking for someone with right attitude to fit in with the great team we already have working for us.
- 8-12 weeks work with a week off during this time
- Approx 50 hours per week
- Flights provided from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Food Allowance, Accommodation, Travel Insurance Provided
- $50 per hour on a contract basis paid fortnightly in NZ Dollars
Applicants MUST meet the criteria below:
- Be willing to travel to our office in Tauranga for interview at your own expense
- Must have rights to work in NZ.
- Be currently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes, logistics involved with interviews/medicals/drug testing etc. We don't accept applications from people who are currently in a role that involves FIFO overseas.
- Have a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Can pass drug/alcohol & medical testing.
- Able to follow instructions & have good attention to detail.
***IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION***
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive we only accept applications via our online system, so we can manage them all. Please don't call or email to apply.
- Due to confidentially agreements with our clients, we're unable to give out further information about the role (e.g. location) other than what is listed above. Rest assured more info will be discussed at interview stage.
- You must include a current up to date CV, failure to submit a CV with your application will result in your application being rejected.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take a while to respond to applications. Please be patient as you will get an answer from us about your application either via phone or email.
- You'll receive an automatic email straight away if your application was successfully submitted. If you don't receive this email, then we did not receive your application.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff group, one of New Zealand's largest & most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders, Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters & Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers & Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.