|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 1:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Full-time positions/immediate start
• Positions for tradespersons holding current electrical registration licence
• Apprentice positions ideally with tool experience
KCS is an electrical business that designs and manufactures switchboards of the highest quality and prides ourselves on our standard of work and excellent customer service.
Due to significant growth within our company, we are building on our team members to continue to meet demand. As well as seeking individuals with an interest in electrical engineering to fill starting roles we are also looking for more experienced team members to help lead the way in the switchgear industry.
The successful candidates must be:
• Energetic, enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop new skills.
• Have a good eye for detail and take pride on a high standard of quality.
• Efficient and able to work well under pressure and capable of following instructions.
Apprentice Switchgear fitter
Key Responsibilities of the apprentice will include:
• The fabrication of mounting plates and metal work for construction.
• Assembling modular gear in preparation of wiring
• The organization and management of incoming goods
• General workshop duties
All training will be given, however, a background in mechanical with hand tool experience will be necessary.
• Industrial switchgear background (preferred)
• Ability to read control drawings
• Computer skills (preferred)
• Skills to manage self and team with the ability to work independently
• Good mechanical skills
If you think this is you, send us a detailed cover letter and a copy of your CV to the below address. If you would like more information feel free to give us a call.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.