|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
They are looking for a highly experienced Data Technician to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
They can offer a great company culture - a tight knit team with a great sense of humor and sense of unity. No day will ever be the same with heaps of job variety and freedom to learn and grow as a tradesman by learning off the best in the business.
Our client has a very low staff turnover due to the appreciation that they show towards their staff. As a team they share a joint belief on delivering high quality work to a realistic time frame and will never sacrifice quality for speed.
To be considered for this role you must fit the below criteria:
- Ideally have trade qualification in telecommunication
- 4+ years NZ, Australian or UK experience
- Site Safe
- Clean criminal history
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Professional and presentable
- Team player
- Able to work in a team and take guidance and direction from other staff members
Work will include
- Commercial data and structured cabling installation
- Data cabling maintenance and trouble shooting
- Running cable through trays and to main switchboards and cabinets
- SME Set ups
- General electrical wiring
- CCTV and security installation
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THOSE LIVING IN NZ WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Apply today with an up to date CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.